Found this product in the basement amongst my craft stuff. Me thinks it will fix my little problem. It probably is the equivalent of impasto. I applied it with a cake frosting spatula. Then tapped it here and there to create a stippled effect. I think I came close to creating a stucco finish. I will know better after I paint it. For now, it needs to dry. So nothing more to do until tomorrow.
I dug thru an old bag of beads and charms and found a clover! I smashed it into the Texture Magic Dimensional Paint material . I will paint right over it too. I reviewed photos of actual cotswold houses and some masons actually mark their houses/work in this way. So I hope it turns out. I'm very excited about the possibility. ; D
Didn't do much today. Worked on building the front and side porch. Also, I will point out that the wiring looks terrible! I got lazy and thought I would skip a step. I usually draw out the wiring lines and then drill a divet into the wood to route the wiring to its destination. In this case the destination is the crawl space under the house. But I didn't do that this time. I covered the wire in masking tape and then spackled over the masking tape. Haste makes waste! I know it will bug me that I can see the wire route. I might need to wallpaper the sides with stucco paper. More work because I tried to cheat! I might need to kick my own backside! Lol
cheers! I am a published author. I enjoy reading and writing. I also enjoy being creative and making things. Variety is the spice of life. Thanks for visiting!